1/191 Darlington Drive Banora Point 2486 NSW
Spacious Duplex - Central Banora Point Location
Positioned in a sought-after area, just moments to shopping centres, local schools, clubs and all the conveniences Banora Point has on offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious, well maintained family home or investment in the heart of Banora Point.
- Spacious lounge and dining area opening onto two separate decks, enjoying cooling breezes
- Nicely renovated kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard/bench space
- Three good-sized bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Well-equipped bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Small low maintenance backyard and under house storage area
- Single lockup garage with laundry
Where to from here;
- Banora Green at the end of the street
- Bus stop 100 metres away
- 2-minute drive to Banora Shopping Village
- Within 5 minutes to a number of local Primary and High Schools
- 5-minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- 10-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport, Southern Cross University and pristine local beaches
How to inspect;
- We would be delighted to arrange a personal viewing for you and your family. Please feel free to contact Gavin to arrange a suitable time.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banora Point, NSW 2486 priced between $280,000 and $520,000