119 Byangum Road Murwillumbah 2484 NSW
Byangum Beauty - SOLD
Phone Enquiry ID: 71546
Bright and breezy, this solidly built high set home is sure to capture your interest, with beautiful ornate high set ceilings and hardwood timber floors throughout.
The home features large open plan living areas all which flow into a lovely sunroom that embraces stunning mountain views. 3 bedrooms upstairs and a large studio/workshop space downstairs.
The backyard is an entertainers delight with a large fire pit area, paved patio, terraced yard and access to the beautiful council reserve that only a handful of properties share, giving a stunning uninterrupted outlook from all areas of the home.
Located on the edge of town this beautiful home is packed with potential and priced to sell.
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE ANYTIME
Main features of the property include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 with BIR
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan, dual living areas
- Large secure fenced yard around the entire property, with own rear entrance from the council reserve
- Original hardwood timber floors throughout
- Large studio\workshop area downstairs
- 2 car garage
- Art Deco style home
- Stunning mountain views both directions
- High set position on top of Byangum Road
- Entertainers dream backyard
- Large fire pit area
- Paved patio area with adjoining outdoor room
- High ceilings
- Ornate Art Deco cornices
- Great structural condition
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Out of all flood zones
- Stucco rendered exterior
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murwillumbah, NSW 2484 priced between $350,000 and $650,000