118 St Crispins Avenue Port Douglas QLD 4877
TOTALLY RENOVATED & READY TO GO!!118 St Crispins Avenue, Port Douglas
The many features include;
* NEW integrated high quality kitchen appliances with induction cook top & range hood
* NEW white stone kitchen bench top, lots of cupboards & room for double french door refrigerator
* New flooring, new fixtures & fittings plus good quality block out window blinds
* Freshly painted and screened with white plantation shutters
* Split system air conditioning throughout the home for comfort
* 3 bedrooms (one with TV outlet), all have built-in wardrobes.
* Good sized 3 WAY family bathroom with separate shower, vanity sink & toilet areas. Option to convert to an en suite for the master bedroom.
* Laundry has good bench space with appliances installed underneath. External door leads out to the yard & clothes line.
* Remote controlled entry garage is currently used as an extra living / media room with storage shelving
* Large sliding back doors to outside entertaining area next to pool
* Shade sails at the front & rear of the home
* New insulation & whirlybirds on roof for extra ventilation
* Open plan for easy flow of cross breezes.
* Set on 912 sqm with spacious back yard fully fenced
* Double gate side access for boat, caravan or extra vehicle
* Large garden shed on double sized cement slab for option to extend
* Outdoor shower near pool
* Close to primary school, churches & local IGA Supermarket plus chemist & bottle shop.
With nothing to do here, this great home is just waiting for its new residents. The owners have packed their bags and they are ready when you are so give me a call & book an inspection. Kate 0400 441 279.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?