117 Thomas Street Subiaco WA 6008
4 Bedroom Character with Country Charm117 Thomas Street, Subiaco
Visitors please park in quiet Cul de Sac in Bedford Avenue
Pedestrian Entry from rear Lane Way
This beautiful 1905 Vintage Character residence offers rooms of great proportion, has a desirable north facing 'secret rear garden' and has a peaceful ambience combined with a relaxed, serene country feel.
Inspiration will come easily here and it is exciting that there is potential to move in right now and soak up all the charm that this dame has to offer, or relish an opportunity to perhaps add your own touch to the kitchen or bathroom areas. Either way you can be assured that this presents as a superb character residence opposite Iconic Kings Park in one of Perth's premium suburbs.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Pretty Facade with sheltering verandah
* Flowing floorplan
* Period Features: Multiple grand, decorative fireplaces with intricate jarrah mantles, cast iron inserts and federation tiling. High ornate ceilings; Wide oiled jarrah boards throughout in beautiful condition; Deep skirtings; Picture Railings; Lead lights; Full length romantic sash windows.
* Superb Formal Living room
* 4 generous sized bedrooms
* Spacious open plan Kitchen boasting a retained original wood burning Metters stove for enthusiasts of the era!
* Expansive rear Jarrah mezzanine entertainment area overlooking the wonderful country inspired back garden
* Cellar; Laundry and Store
* 2nd WC
OTHER GREAT FEATURES
* Double glazing to Front section of the house
* Ducted Reverse cycle AC
* Wood burning stove to Formal Living for cosy winter evenings
* Fully secured with CrimSafe - all household locks modified to fit 1 Master Key
* Gas Hotwater System
* Fully insulated
* Auto reticulated gardens
* Room at Thomas St side for parking caravan or trailer
* Minutes stroll to free city bus zone
* Lovely neighbours make up a friendly Lane Way
PARKING OFF ROW
Single Carport and room for 2nd vehicle tandem or side x side
In the Intake zone for highly regarded Subiaco Primary and the new State of the Art Bob Hawke College.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?