116 Iola Avenue Farmborough Heights 2526 NSW
Superior space and serenity
Immersed in tranquil green outlooks and a blissfully private feel, this expansive family home is tailor-made for summer entertaining. A supremely versatile dual-level layout offers plenty of room to grow with three living areas in total, including a light-filled top floor rumpus or retreat; downstairs, the beautifully presented open-plan zone and separate sitting room flow to a wraparound timber deck and the north-facing backyard below. An irresistible lifestyle haven, it's positioned for total family convenience within close reach of schools, bus stops and local shops.
- Holiday-style living every day with leafy views from nearly every room
- Sliding glass doors open on two sides to the relaxing alfresco deck
- Gas-equipped kitchen boasts a dishwasher and an abundance of storage
- Neatly kept main bathroom with shower, tub and separate enclosed w/c
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and sitting room/study
- DLUG with internal access to home plus convenient double carport
- Popular family neighbourhood just 15-20 minutes to Wollongong CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Farmborough Heights, NSW 2526 priced between $420,000 and $780,000