116/14-28 Blues Point Road Mcmahons Point NSW 2060
Rare South East corner apartment with direct magnificent harbour vistas116/14-28 Blues Point Road, Mcmahons Point
Occupying the coveted south east corner on level 18 of the landmark Blues Point Tower, this extremely rare two bedroom offering is completely immersed in direct intimate, uninterrupted vistas over Sydney Harbour, directly overlooking the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the Walsh Bay wharves. Enjoy the changing spectacle of the city skyline from day to night and a world class view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Featuring an appealing semi-open layout, the apartment presents an extraordinary opportunity to add value and transform to taste into the ultimate contemporary harbourside pad. Poised at the edge of the spectacular Blues Point Reserve, this property promises the dream Sydney lifestyle at the doorstep, minutes stroll to chic cafes, trains and city ferries.
• Living space opens out to a Juliet Balcony gazing across the world famous harbour view
• Sensational views from both bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe
• Functional semi-open plan kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
• Bathroom has combined bathtub/shower with glass screen
• Internal laundry facilities in kitchen, brand new carpet throughout
• Lift access
• 300m (approx.) to ferries for a scenic commute to the CBD, stroll to village shops
On-Site Auction Saturday 8th September at 3pm
Please note an additional carspace is to be auctioned later the same day at 3.15pm to provide buyers with the opportunity to secure an extra carspace with this fabulous apartment.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- Thu, 23rd Aug 2:30PM – 3:15PM +
- Sat, 25th Aug 2:30PM – 3:15PM +
- Thu, 30th Aug 2:30PM – 3:15PM +
- Sat, 1st Sep 2:30PM – 3:15PM +
- Thu, 6th Sep 2:30PM – 3:15PM +
- Sat, 8th Sep 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 8th Sep3:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?