115 Radford Road Manly West 4179 QLD
2ND BATHROOM - EASY FIX. INSPECT TO SEE HOW.
A quiet family home boasting 3 indoor & 2 outdoor living/dining spaces the whole family has a place to enjoy. The large pool has a covered entertaining area situated on a generous 774sqm block with side access to the rear yard and parking for large trailer, boat or caravan.
This low set brick home has been meticulously maintained since built in 1993 and boasts new carpet and paint throughout the home. The stylish kitchen overlooks the rear patio and yard and adjoins the dining and second living room. Offering an abundance of bench and storage space and finished with stainless steel appliances the home chef will enjoy the cooking and entertaining from this central hub.
The four bedrooms are serviced by a large bathroom with separate toilet and a spacious laundry that could be converted to a second bathroom. Storage isn't an issue with linen cupboards throughout the home and extra space in the garage and a garden shed.
Some Internal Features include;
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and abundance of bench and storage space
- Second living space off kitchen flows onto the rear patio
- Private rear patio off second living and kitchen
- Large pool with covered entertaining area
- Master bedroom with 2 way access to bathroom and built in robe
- 3 double sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Large bathroom with 2 way access and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry that can be converted to 2nd bathroom
- 5.9 x 6.3M double lock up garage with remote access
- Air-conditioned, ceiling fans and fly/security screens throughout
- Newly painted and carpeted throughout
Some External Features include;
- 19.6m wide frontage with attractive faÃ§ade and brick finish
- Side access to rear yard and ample room for Granny flat or large shed
- Off street parking for caravan or boat
- Low maintenance low set brick home
- Peaceful, private mature gardens
- Timber playing fort
- Water tank
- 1.5 x 3M Shed
Surrounded by conveniences including parklands on your door, major shops, restaurants, specialty stores, cafes and health services. Manly West is connected to public transport and central to the CBD, Brisbane Airport, the Gateway/Motorway, and Moreton Bay Manly Marina & foreshore. Prestigious private and respected state schools are all in easy reach.
Don't miss your opportunity to buy into one of Brisbane's hot pick Suburbs.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manly West, QLD 4179 priced between $430,000 and $790,000