1/130 Canterbury Road Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Villa Style1/130 Canterbury Road, Hurlstone Park
* Spacious, open plan living & dining area opens to entertainers courtyard
* Timber floors throughout add to the feeling of airiness
* 2 generous sized bedrooms, both with mirrored built in robes
* Modern kitchen with S/S appliances & gas cooktop separate laundry
* Modern well proportioned bathroom with separate shower
* Lock up garage within a security car park
Ideally positioned to enjoy the delights of the Inner West - just 600m to Canterbury Train Station, 1km to Hurlstone Park Station & buses at the doorstep. It also has easy access to Cooks River Cycleway
Area: 129sqm approx
Council Rates: $244.00 pq approx
Water Rates: $178.00 pq approx
Strata Levies: $670.00 pq approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?