113 Kate Street Indooroopilly 4068 QLD
Brick renovator in prime location
If you have been looking for a great value-add opportunity, then your search is over.
This terrific brick home is located on a leafy north facing hillside and enjoys delightful local views from its elevated position.
The home is in original condition and has been in the same family since the mid 1960's.
This is the perfect opportunity for the astute buyer to break into the tightly held local market and capitalize on the wonderful location adjacent to Ambrose Treacy College.
- Accessible 617m2 level block ideal for further extensions to the rear or pool
- Scope to enhance the charming retro features or to fully reconfigure and renovate
- Re-discover the fabulous timber flooring, balustraded staircase and classic kitchen
- Beautiful terrazzo flooring in bathroom plus amber glass feature panels to the living area
- Great flexible space under with scope to create a spacious two-level home
- Genuine seller seeking a quick sale with immediate vacant possession to the successful buyer
- Highly accessible location just minutes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and train station
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Indooroopilly, QLD 4068 priced between $410,000 and $760,000