113 Eglinton Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Period Charm With Modern Twist113 Eglinton Street, Moonee Ponds
Freestanding in a much admired streetscape, this cherished three bedroom circa 1920 Edwardian timber home has been tightly held by the same family for well over thirty years.
Surrounded by charming period homes this one is no exception with its wealth of original details, glorious garden setting and generous block of approximately 413sqm certain to impress astute homebuyers.
Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by a spacious floor plan consisting of a wide welcoming entrance, with French door entry, and fretwork hallway introducing the living room featuring high ceilings, picture rails and polished floorboards.
Opening from expansive open plan family, meals zones is a large all-weather deck where modern plantation shutters bring the outside in when dining and entertaining alfresco.
Offering additional entertaining options is a paved undercover area and low maintenance backyard.
Centrally placed in the heart of the home is the well appointed kitchen displaying modern gas stove, dishwasher and walk-in-pantry.
Delightful accommodation is provided by well-scaled bedrooms and renovated bathroom flaunting soaker tub.
Features built-in-robes, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, alarm, car space and concealed 8000ltr bladder tank.
Exclusively located near Moonee Ponds West primary, Puckle Street and Union Road cafés, Maribyrnong River precinct, Highpoint and transport.
- Generously proportioned three bedroom period home enjoys modern touches
- Stylishly appointed alfresco entertaining areas with plantation shutters
- Charming living room, open plan family/meals and kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Well-scaled bedrooms, two have BIRS, renovated bathroom presents soaker tub
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, fans, alarm, 8000ltr bladder tank, car space
- Nearby to Moonee Ponds West Primary, Maribyrnong River, Highpoint, trams
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?