112-114 Riverside Drive Tumbulgum NSW 2490
HOT NEW YEAR PRICE - Waterfront Commercial & Residence'112-114 Riverside Drive, Tumbulgum
This outstanding parcel of land (with large shed / workshop plus rear 4 bedroom residence) overlooks the Pristine Tweed River system has a broad range of opportunities for enhancement or redevelopment for a mix of both residential and commercial uses.
Tumbulgum is an Historic town which has a heavy tourist trade all year round adding extra support to the sites long term potential.
DETAILS & ZONING:
- Lot 1 DP 799347 & Lot 3 DP 1223
- Zoning = RU5 -Village
- Land area 980m2 total
- Max Building Height = 13.6m
- Floor Space Ratio
- Minimum Lot Size for each dwelling = 450m2
- Defined Flood Level
= 3.9m AHD
- PMF Flood Level = Part High Flow/ Part Low Flow
- Workshop 517m2
- Older home at rear (fair condition)
- Total market rent $850 -$1,000 per week
The tranquil village of Tumbulgum is just a casual 10/15 minute drive South of Tweed Heads/Coolangatta or 10 minutes North of Murwillumbah.
Tumbulgum is anchored by the Historical Tavern & complimented by (3) cafe's, general store & gallery.
In addition , the village has its own Primary School, Tennis courts , Town Hall & boat ramp/jetty which is a mere 50m from your front driveway.
The site has direct route to the pacific highway and only 10 minutes to the City of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta / Gold Coast.
The Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University is within 15 minutes.
AGENTS COMMENTS & KEY FOOT NOTES :
1. Large shed does require work, in particular roof & guttering
2. Residence at the rear is in fair condition
3. Preliminary meeting with Council & town planners was supportive for Motel Accommodation / as well as other commercial uses such as Marine, cafe & retail
4. The eventual sale price for the Commercial Contract, may attract GST '
Motivated seller with clear instructions to sell & has reduced the list price substantially to obtain a prompt sale.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?