11109/16 Edmondstone Street South Brisbane QLD 4101
Significant Price Reduction - Must Be Sold! Exceptional Value & Must Be Inspected!11109/16 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane
> Location: Quiet yet highly connected South Brisbane location - TICK
> Aspect: Perfect North-East aspect with stunning city, park and mountain views - TICK
> Position: Top floor, corner position providing elevation and privacy - TICK
> Added Extras: 2 car parks, massive storage cage, auto blinds on all windows, 2 plasma TV's - TICK
Sadly the owners of this top floor, cleverly designed apartment are re-locating interstate making way for a new owner to enjoy an exceptional standard of luxury living in Brisbane's most exciting entertainment and culture precinct. The South Brisbane location is one of Brisbane's most vibrant, diverse and growing neighbourhoods, where bustling urban streets and laneways, culture, parklands, education and leisure pulse on your doorstep.
This apartment has been upgraded with many extras that contribute to an enhanced level of living including automatic blinds across all windows, timber looking flooring throughout, a stunning black granite benchtop in the kitchen, the inclusion of a 65 inch plasma TV in the living room and a 2nd TV in the Master bedroom and beautifully painted crisp grey walls throughout.
Other features you will love about this apartment include:
- 180 degrees of captivating city, park and mountain views
- Top floor corner position offering privacy and the perfect North-East aspect
- Open and spacious flow of kitchen & living, seamlessly connecting to an entertainer's balcony
- Generous kitchen with black granite bench tops and feature cabinetry offering ample storage and stainless steel European appliances including gas cooktop
- Excellent separation of bedrooms, with the Master featuring an ensuite and large windows to soak up the stunning city views
- Bath in 2nd bathroom
- Separate closable laundry room
- Luxe timber looking flooring running seamlessly throughout the whole apartment
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Automatic blinds across all windows
- Beautifully painted crisp grey walls
- 65 inch plasma TV in the living room and a 2nd TV in the Master bedroom
- Secure parking for 2 cars & a very generous storage cage
- Landscaped gardens, resort-style pool and outdoor dining spaces
- Elegant lobby, featuring eye-catching green wall and feature lighting
- 200m walk to West End's popular Boundary Street dining and entertainment precinct
- 500m walk to South Brisbane Train and Busway stations
- 700m to Brisbane's premiere cultural precinct
- 1km away from Brisbane CBD and future Queens Wharf Integrated Resort & Casino
- Area serviced by Telstra's high speed fibre optic broadband internet
- Brisbane State High School Catchment
Apartment 11109 offers exceptional living in a premiere Brisbane location and must be viewed to be appreciated - I look forward to meeting you at Saturday's open home or please call me for a private appointment.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?