111 Church Road Dungog NSW 2420
Peaceful, Private, Perfect!111 Church Road, Dungog
A one of a kind home that has created many memories over the years and will create many more in the future. Providing acres to keep a few animals, with space for a growing family yet easy to maintain for just a couple.
* 3 bedroom Western Red Cedar residence
* Master bedroom with study/nursery or potential ensuite with built in wardrobes
* French doors and ceiling fans throughout home
* All bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with large shower, vanity and corner spa bath
* Separate toilet
* Large linen storage
* Open plan, solid timber kitchen with large pantry
* Open plan dining and lounge room with gas heating, polished timber floors and French doors
* Large laundry/mud room
* Security alarm
* Covered entertaining deck at rear of house
* 3 bay shed with workshop, concrete floor, power and toilet
* 2 bedroom guest accommodation/teenage retreat with bathroom, kitchen and screened entertaining area (approved as a shed)
* Established gardens with an abundance of bird life
* 3 dams and creek
* Chook pen and shelter
* 3 paddocks with fencing in excellent condition
* Excessive water supply from 6 water tanks
* Irrigation to gardens via pump from dam to header tank
* Surrounded by farm land with expansive views
To arrange an inspection please contact Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063 or Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?