11006/30 Duncan Street West End 4101 QLD
Outstanding Apartment - Even Better River Views!
Situated in the exclusive 'Gardens Riverside' residential complex, this stunning 3 bedroom apartment offers more than just luxury living. It provides a tranquil and exclusive urban lifestyle with some of Brisbane's most impressive on-site facilities including a breathtaking resort style pool, well-equipped gym, theatre equipment and an abundance of greenspace and lush greenery making Inner-City living feel more like a tropical getaway.
Located on the 10th floor, you will enjoy river views from your large entertainer's balcony which opens out from the tiled open plan living and dining area, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor experience. Unlike many others, this extraordinary apartment offers an abundance of space with large built-in wardrobes and various additional storage solutions, meaning you won't have to compromise on space.
If the luxurious finishes and tasteful marble style accents are not enough to win you over, the location will! You will be less than 10 minutes from the CBD, South Bank and Boundary Street, meaning there are plenty of cafes, restaurants, bars and retail outlets at your fingertips. What more could you possibly need?
Some additional features of this stunning apartment are:
- Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen blending your indoor and outdoor living spaces perfectly - brilliant for entertaining
- Outstanding entertainer's balcony with amazing views towards the river
- Well-appointed kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, gas stove, generous island bench, spacious fridge recess and stylish finishes
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe and direct balcony access
- Numerous additional storage solutions throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Exceptional natural light and ventilation
- Less than 10 minutes from the CBD, South Bank, Boundary Street, West End Ferry Terminal, West End State School, Brisbane State High School (within catchment), South Brisbane Train Station, various bus stations, hospitals and more!
Don't let this rare opportunity pass you by! Call NOW to secure your perfect home today!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4101 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000