11006/30 Duncan Street West End QLD 4101
Outstanding Apartment - Even Better River Views!11006/30 Duncan Street, West End
Located on the 10th floor, you will enjoy river views from your large entertainer's balcony which opens out from the tiled open plan living and dining area, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor experience. Unlike many others, this extraordinary apartment offers an abundance of space with large built-in wardrobes and various additional storage solutions, meaning you won't have to compromise on space.
If the luxurious finishes and tasteful marble style accents are not enough to win you over, the location will! You will be less than 10 minutes from the CBD, South Bank and Boundary Street, meaning there are plenty of cafes, restaurants, bars and retail outlets at your fingertips. What more could you possibly need?
Some additional features of this stunning apartment are:
- Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen blending your indoor and outdoor living spaces perfectly - brilliant for entertaining
- Outstanding entertainer's balcony with amazing views towards the river
- Well-appointed kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, gas stove, generous island bench, spacious fridge recess and stylish finishes
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe and direct balcony access
- Numerous additional storage solutions throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Exceptional natural light and ventilation
- Less than 10 minutes from the CBD, South Bank, Boundary Street, West End Ferry Terminal, West End State School, Brisbane State High School (within catchment), South Brisbane Train Station, various bus stations, hospitals and more!
Don't let this rare opportunity pass you by! Call NOW to secure your perfect home today!
- Sat, 23rd Mar 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other FeaturesLight Fittings, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Close to transport/shops/school/park/CBD, 2 secure car park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?