11 Sunshine Court Maroochydore 4558 QLD
**** UNDER CONTRACT ****
Fully Renovated Home in Fantastic Location
This fantastic home offers the rare chance to simply move in, drop your bags and relax! Everything has been done for you and the home is ready to be enjoyed.
This completely renovated home features four spacious bedrooms all with robes and ceiling fans. The extra large fourth bedroom features its own external access - perfect for running your own home business or use as a media room.
Perfect for entertaining friends and family is the covered outdoor entertaining area which overlooks a beautifully landscaped rear yard with plenty of room for your children to play and for your pet.
Located in a highly sought after pocket of Maroochydore which is popular due to its proximity to almost everything...on foot! Walk to local schools, supermarkets, Sunshine Plaza, cinemas, dining precinct in Ocean Street, and the new Maroochydore City Centre on the way. The beaches of Maroochydore, Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba are just minutes away...your family will love it here!
Maroochydore is booming, be quick and act on this great buy! Major projects underway on the Sunshine Coast include:
- $400m Airport expansion
- $400m Sunshine Plaza expansion
- $2bn Health hub in Kawana
- $500m New Maroochydore CBD
- Completely renovated, modern, single level home on 511m2 block
- Walk to schools, parks, supermarkets, Sunshine Plaza, cafes and restaurants
- Four spacious bedrooms with robes - one with external access potential to run your own business from home or use as a media room
- Large fully fenced yard, perfect for children and pets
- Covered rear outdoor entertaining area
- Beautiful, low maintenance landscaped gardens and garden shed
- Millwell Park across the road - no front neighbours
- Ceiling fans throughout and security screens.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maroochydore, QLD 4558 priced between $390,000 and $720,000