11 Summerfield Place Gooseberry Hill WA 6076
YEARNING FOR RAMMED EARTH?11 Summerfield Place, Gooseberry Hill
We are not sure that is exactly the case but we can tell you that this beautifully built home set on one of the largest blocks (14,072sqm/almost 3.5 acres) in the prestigious John Farrant Estate, is well worth a look. Apart from its stunning presentation, the location is arguably one of the best in the Estate, at the end of a cul-de-sac with twinkling light views from the kitchen and superb city views from the outdoor 'conversation pit' at the highest part of the block, along with a host of features including:
* Oversize master bedroom or artist studio with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Two additional bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Two stunning high quality brand new bathrooms
* Large open plan kitchen with granite benchtop and European appliances
* Two separate living areas with reverse cycle air/slow combustion fire - well set up for dual occupancy
* Impressive 'atrium' style entrance and high ceilings throughout
* Alfresco dining and glass fenced patio formerly used as spa area
* External home gym or tea room with city views
* Dual electric gate drive in/drive out access perfect for caravan and/or boat
* 11 x 6m powered workshop
* High efficiency natural gas HWS, 3.5kw PV & security system
* Rammed earth construction resulting in massively reduced energy bills
As an added bonus the Rinnai gas heater, Miele fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer + the bar fridge are all included!
The current owners of ten years are now committed elsewhere and as a result are highly motivated.
You won't be disappointed.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gooseberry Hill, WA 6076 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000