11 OXFORD STREET Charters Towers City QLD 4820
SOLID, NEAT & TIDY, PRACTICAL HOME!11 OXFORD STREET, Charters Towers City
This is a very deceiving package and not to be underestimated, so much larger than what it appears. Not only is it very comfortable the way it is but it also has huge potential of creating a parents retreat with ensuite, walk in robe as the main bedroom at the back of the house.
Presently this home has 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully air-conditioned, 1010m2 fully fenced block, 2 large entertainment areas and a 3 bay shed. Plenty of room for the whole family. The large covered entertainment area at the front of the house is fully insulated material so it really does make it a fantastic area for all, and it protects the house from the harsh western sun in the summer time.
• Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms: all with split system air-conditioning and carpet. The 4th room absolutely huge and has potential of creating a parent retreat with ensuite and walk in robe.
• Kitchen/dining/Lounge room: Open planned area with large split system, tiled. Kitchen with free standing stove.
• Bathroom: quite modern with bath/shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Back hallway: great area for extra freezers etc.
• Entertainment Areas: Front covered area is built from fully insulated material so it's a wonderful cool spot for the whole family to enjoy. Back entertainment area which is currently set up as a gym.
• Carport: Cover carport off the back of the house.
• Shed: 3 Bays, 1 bay fully lockable.
• Back yard goes quite a way behind the shed so it's perfect for play area for the kids.
• Fully fenced 1010m2 block.
This is a very solid home that would be a great start for any family. You wouldn't know this house with a fresh coat of paint, so roll your sleeves up and let's start building dreams. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers to book an appointment today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?