11 Mckinney Court Rangeville 4350 QLD
A Rangeville Prize with the Best of Outdoor Living.
Highly sought in McKinney Court . this spacious Gordon Bourke home on a fully fenced 805 sq m, has been meticulously maintained & presented.
Its outstanding feature??....... is its pergola, the real focus of this home - it is huge, north facing, private & looks out to a superbly lush & landscaped garden. The back garden too is a delight, complete with a 22,000 litre tank, irrigation, several mature fruit trees & a chook pen!
The immaculate interior comprises:
- Extra large formal lounge/dining, with plantation shutters - very elegant;
- Spacious family room & meals area adjoining a galley style Tasmanian Oak kitchen with new benchtops & appliances;
- 1.5 KW solar system with 8 panels;
- Natural gas heating - insulation - 5 fans;
- Roof & interior recently painted;
- So handy to High Street Shopping Centre, Picnic Point, schools, parks and hospital;
This exclusive enclave in Rangeville always draws the attention of buyers, and homes are snapped up quickly - so inspect today, so you don't miss out!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rangeville, QLD 4350 priced between $380,000 and $710,000