11 Mckinney Court Rangeville QLD 4350
A Rangeville Prize with the Best of Outdoor Living.11 Mckinney Court, Rangeville
Its outstanding feature??....... is its pergola, the real focus of this home - it is huge, north facing, private & looks out to a superbly lush & landscaped garden. The back garden too is a delight, complete with a 22,000 litre tank, irrigation, several mature fruit trees & a chook pen!
The immaculate interior comprises:
- Extra large formal lounge/dining, with plantation shutters - very elegant;
- Spacious family room & meals area adjoining a galley style Tasmanian Oak kitchen with new benchtops & appliances;
- 1.5 KW solar system with 8 panels;
- Natural gas heating - insulation - 5 fans;
- Roof & interior recently painted;
- So handy to High Street Shopping Centre, Picnic Point, schools, parks and hospital;
This exclusive enclave in Rangeville always draws the attention of buyers, and homes are snapped up quickly - so inspect today, so you don't miss out!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?