11 Margaret Street West End 4810 QLD
Prepare to fall in love!!!
This little girl is just so perfect!! She is as pretty as a picture, and will certainly captivate you!
From the moment you arrive at 11 Margaret Street, you are immediately taken by her overwhelmingly beautiful sense of home! What a magical place to begin creating and building those precious lifelong memories we all yearn for!
She is unspoiled in every way, with flawless care and attention taken to respectfully return her to her original era – you truly have to visit to appreciate her impressive vintage grandeur.
A surprising twist awaits, with the pleasing addition of a freestanding home office/teenagers retreat or the most perfect granny flat. This modern treasure presents endless opportunities and rewarding value!
Her superlative list of features includes:
• A gorgeous concreted front sitting area – perfect for alfresco dining, with a beautiful canopy of lush shady trees
• Fully secured front patio with crimsafe front door and screens
• Stunning timber floors and casement windows throughout
• Generous lounge room with magnificent built in full height book shelving, perfectly positioned to capture the best breezes
• Striking restored feature lighting, and superb locally crafted feature glass louvers throughout
• Exquisite eat in kitchen with original pressed metal splash back, a divine ceramic hand-made Turkish double sink, a dedicated cooking hub with modern stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and loads of bench space, storage and trendy shelving
• The bathroom is generous in size, and offers a walk in shower along with a stunning timber feature door and the best linen hub, with modern cabinetry complementing the kitchen – this zone is something very special indeed!
• Spacious master bedroom with split system air conditioning and mirrored build-in wardrobe
• The 2nd bedroom is oh so sweet. It features a cute wardrobe, and an adjoining office/nursery room with a built in desk, beautiful louvers and loads of privacy, plus gorgeous natural light and overlooks lush green surroundings
• The private sitting/reading room flows from the kitchen, and offers the best retreat to relax and unwind after a long day, with a good book and a great glass of wine, or cup of tea! Just heavenly!
• The additional free standing home office/teenagers retreat is just perfect! It offers modern tiles, a funky private deck, s/system air conditioning, built in full length work bench with an abundance of power and digital points and the cutest paved private walkway for visitors and guests to privately access
• If outdoors is more your thing, you’ll love the outdoor entertaining area here! With elegant feature tiles, and a vast area to relax, enjoy and entertain, overlooking the private tropical oasis – you will be a popular host and the envy of all your friends!
• Fully fenced yard with irrigation, a handy lawn locker, plus a green house and an excellent elevated vegie garden
• Single carport plus solar panels – what more could you want!
• NBN is connected and hardwired throughout the home, including the freestanding office
• Located in a quiet street with no through traffic, this home has it all
Her very proud owners are about to capture new dreams, so have reluctantly decided to sell their modest palace!
They have certainly taken care of all the hard work, through blood, sweat and tears. Having recently replaced the roof, kitchen, upgraded plumbing and electrical, erected the teenagers retreat and polished the floors. All that’s left for you to do is move in, and enjoy!
Located in arguably one of Townsvilles most desirable suburbs, and priced to meet the market and sell! She is certainly not going to last long!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $140,000 and $260,000