11 Kyle Court Hamersley WA 6022
RELAX YOU’RE HOME11 Kyle Court, Hamersley
You will discover 3 separate living areas, 4 large bedrooms and a huge kitchen with stunning views over the decked alfresco and large grassed area for the kids to enjoy.
A large double garage that could couple as a workshop plus a massive carport and your own private bore complete the perfect family home.
• 809sqm block
• 4 huge bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large functional laundry, double remote garage plus carport
• Excellent floor coverings with a combination of vinyl floor planks in living areas, immaculate carpets in bedrooms and front living room
• generous kitchen offering a great work space in the hub of the home, with plenty of cupboards, banks of drawers, stainless-steel appliances receiving an abundance of natural light through the large picture window
• the kitchen overlooks entertaining and grass areas of the home
• large open plan family/dining with split system aircon and access to alfresco
• a separate living room to the front of the home opening conveniently to the alfresco
• Master Bedroom is located to the front of the home (separate from minor bedrooms) and offers a ceiling fan, large walk in robe and ensuite
• 3 queen size bedrooms with built in robes
• Entertain and relax this summer on the spacious decked alfresco. This space is beautifully elevated and offers relaxing views over the garden
• A double remote garage opens to the rear of the home for convenient rear access with more convenient side access running down the eastern side of the garage.
• Private bore with reticulated gardens
• Solar hot water system
• Private and convenient location near schools, parks, transport and Warwick Shopping Centre
Make time to view this wonderful family home this weekend.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamersley, WA 6022 priced between $420,000 and $780,000