11 Harlequin Road Palmview QLD 4553
QUALITY BRAND NEW HOME GREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME11 Harlequin Road, Palmview
From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the grand spaces and striking details of this exquisite home, flaunting enviable design and style.
The home has been planned to allow for seamless living transitions with expansive living areas, including dining, family and kitchen, all cleverly positioned to flow seamlessly out to the magnificent alfresco area through cornerless stacker doors. Coupled with large windows and soaring ceilings, these open and connected spaces allow light and air to naturally fill this home.
The designer kitchen is a truly impeccable culinary space with feature lighting and top-quality fittings and fixtures. Featuring a spacious walk in pantry and stunning grand island bench, you will be able to showcase and prepare gourmet ingredients in absolute elegance.
Luxury finishes feature throughout from the soft-close drawers and concrete-look stone bench tops in the kitchen and bathrooms to the soft, cut pile carpets in the bedrooms, media room and robes and the square set ceilings in the entryway and living spaces.
The sublime master suite is cleverly positioned away from the secondary sleeping zones and offers views to the garden. The adjoining ensuite exudes luxury features, including a double vanity and floor to ceiling tiling.
The property has easy access to the new University Hospital precinct and Birtinya amenities including boutique cafes, shops and parks.
Once completed, Harmony Estate will have over 60 kilometres of pedestrian footpaths and cycle ways and more than 90% of residents will be within 250 metres of a local park providing outdoor activities and healthy lifestyles.
AT A GLANCE:
- Fresh, modern interiors with top quality finishes throughout!
- Vast open plan living and family area with vaulted ceilings
- Kitchen with deluxe island bench, feature lighting and walk-in pantry
- Flexible floorplan with activity room/rumpus or option of 4th bedroom
- Lavish main bedroom with step-in robes and fabulous ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms good sized with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Stylish full family bathroom with fresh and neutral décor
- Air-conditioning, high ceilings and large internal laundry
- Covered entertainment area with spacious backyard
- Automatic double garage with extra storage space
- Located within 100 hectares of open “green space”
- Close to the child friendly 5 hectare Linear Park
- An abundance of walking paths and cycle ways
- Easy access to the new University Hospital precinct
- Close to Birtinya amenities including cafes, shops and parks
- Current access to Harmony estate is off the Sunshine Motorway but future transport corridors include direct access to the Bruce Highway and south to Caloundra.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?