11 Hardy Court Wilsonton Heights 4350 QLD
Presentation, Privacy And Price - 5 Stars
Hidden toward the top of quiet, reserved cul-de-sac in Wilsonton Heights, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this elevated, spacious brick family home, where presentation, price and privacy will impress.
SAY 'YES' to these outstanding features:
- A premium master bedroom experience, offering walk-in-dressing room & ensuite (plus reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fan)
- Spacious lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Thoughtfully designed, large kitchen boasting dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven plus a pantry
- Inviting open plan family room & dining room also with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Modern, updated main bathroom with shower, separate bath; plus separate toilet
ENJOY the entire 840m2 fully-fenced yard! Relax in the sunshine in the attractively landscaped gardens with nice views and emphasis on privacy.
EXTRA benefits include:
- 2 additional built-in-bedrooms (3 bedrooms total)
- Glass sliding doors from the dining room lead to a fully-enclosed undercover entertainment area (perfect for all-weather family BBQs)
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Laundry conveniently positioned near clothesline
- Workshop at rear of the automatic single garage, with internal access
- Beautifully presented in earthy tones with tiles and carpet throughout
WHAT'S NEARBY? Two beautiful parks including Miranda Drive Park, only 2.2km to Wilsonton State High School, 3.0km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre.
This very neat spacious family home will impress you on Price, Presentation and Privacy. What a proposition! Pop the inspection time in to your calendar or contact Jacqui Walker to arrange a personalised tour anytime to suit you.
***Helpful info from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the recent half-year was $1074.56 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 nett.
RENTAL APPRAISAL: approx. $335.00 per week (currently owner occupied).
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Rockville State Primary School (P-6) and Wilsonton State High School (7-12).
ALLOTMENT DIMENSIONS: please refer to the boundary graphic (displayed among images of this property) to inspect dimensions of this 840m2 allotment.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wilsonton Heights, QLD 4350 priced between $230,000 and $430,000