11 Cross Street Macleay Island QLD 4184
Quality Home, High Position, Mainland Views11 Cross Street, Macleay Island
* Open plan lounge/dining flows to covered outdoor living areas
* 2 bedrooms, main with private ensuite, plus a study/ 3rd bedroom
* Nicely tiled main bathroom features full spa bath and shower
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, range hood and breakfast bar
* Covered verandas on 3 sides make for relaxed outdoor living
* Split system air conditioning in lounge and ceiling fans throughout
* Quality steel framed home with security screens, timber floors and blinds
* Colourbond steel garage/workshop, Fully fenced 774 m2 landscaped block
* Water views, top of island location close to Pat's Park and Dalpura Beach.
Positioned high in a good neighbourhood, this property is within walking distance to the safe swimming area at Pat's Park and the excellent boat ramp facility at Dalpura Beach, and it enjoys some mainland views and lovely Bay breezes. Investors should note that the property is currently tenanted at $285 per week. Macleay is an aquatic paradise, offering a unique lifestyle, with a friendly village atmosphere, a scenic marine park environment, and with essential shops, clubs and services here on the island ready for you to enjoy. This could be the perfect place for relaxed island living, or a wise investment this close to Brisbane. All inspections are by prior appointment only, so for more information or to arrange your free pick-up from the jetty and a personal viewing, please contact Vin Phillips 0412 743 977.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $190,000 and $360,000