11 Crampton Chase Sandhurst 3977 VIC
Golf views, downsize without compromise
You can truly relax in this wonderful home on the 3rd hole of the Champions Golf Course. Designed specifically with reverse living to enjoy the East facing views that also take in the windmill and surrounding parkland. Or if your looking to invest the rent potential is a whopping $625 per week. This home would suit those looking to downsize, smaller families, executive couples or singles or those looking for a weekend get away.
- Custom built in 2010 with extra features
- 3 bedrooms -the master with fully fitted walk in robe and luxury en-suite, bedrooms 2 & 3 with plush carpets and built in robes. There is a 4th bedroom option if necessary
- Large open plan living area with spectacular golf course views
- Kitchen offers 30mm waterfall stone bench top, 900ml DeLonghi dual power cooker, dishwasher, appliance cupboard and walk in pantry
- Dining room with balcony access. Magnificent outlook from both, the balcony has provisions for connection to mains gas
- Second sitting room with storage cupboards and access to rear yard and downstairs entertaining - this could be used as a fourth bedroom or study if needed
- Powder room
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Double lock up garage with internal access to home and remote control, extra space for golf cart
- Fully monitored alarm system with 2 panic buttons
- Multiple alfresco/entertaining areas and a spacious landscaped rear yard
- Refrigerated cooling and ducted heating throughout
- Ducted vacuum
- Stone benches throughout
- High ceilings, porcelain tiles - quality fixtures and fittings
Low maintenance and available for a short settlement if necessary, be moved in and ready to enjoy your first Christmas in Sandhurst! Call today to register your interest, view through scheduled open for homes or available for private inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sandhurst, VIC 3977 priced between $550,000 and $1,030,000