11 Coolamine Close Carramar 6031 WA
A Family Gem!
***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER***Delightfully nestled in cul-de-sac tranquillity on a spacious 600sqm (approx.) block, this light, bright and comfortable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home will keep your loved ones happy by offering low-maintenance living and entertaining of the highest order.
A stunning feature wall adds character to the carpeted formal lounge and dining room – reserved for those special occasions whilst welcoming you inside at the same time. The central hub of the house is an open-plan family, meals and kitchen area that boasts a breakfast bar, a storage pantry, a range hood, a Whirlpool gas cook top, Simpson electric oven, an LG dishwasher and internal shopper's entry via a secure remote-controlled double carport.
Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options is a versatile games room that extends outdoors to the entertaining area where a sparkling below-ground swimming pool with spa jets and seats can be accessed. There is heaps of room to laze around on the surrounding liquid limestone, with an electric heater allowing you to enjoy the water in serenity at all times of the year.
The master suite is the pick of the bunch as far as the bedrooms go, comprising of a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and its own private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Servicing the minor sleeping quarters is a practical main bathroom that is brilliant in its simplicity and plays host to both a shower and separate bathtub.
This fantastic abode finds itself conveniently situated within easy walking distance of Carramar Golf Club, Carramar Primary School, Houghton Park, Carramar Village Shopping Centre, The Duke Bar and Bistro, Drovers Market Place and "Mini Golf" at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens, whilst the freeway, public transport, pristine northern beaches, Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre and other top educational and community facilities are perfectly positioned only a few minutes away. A dream location that everybody will appreciate!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Quality easy-care flooring
• Gas-bayonet heating to the open-plan family and casual meals area
• Tiled games room with access to the outdoor entertaining space
• Carpeted master suite
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms have built-in robes
• 3rd and 4th bedrooms enjoy pleasant pool views also
• Tiled laundry with outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Double linen press
• Rear access from the secure double carport
• Portico entrance
• Feature cornices throughout
• Ample television points throughout
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Seven (7) rooftop solar-power panels with government renewable energy buyback/rebate scheme still on offer at 0.471350 cents/per kW (approx.)
• Security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Fully reticulated
• An exotic blend of fruit trees to the rear garden, including olive, peach, lemon and clementine trees
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carramar, WA 6031 priced between $330,000 and $610,000