1/1 Cheeseman Grove Willunga 5172 SA
SOLD by Nick van Vliet - 3 X P = SOLD
First impressions will wow you, with botanical front garden accentuating the charm and character of this slate fronted 3 bedroom Villa, graced by shady bullnose verandah. Entry leads into spacious open plan living/dining, oak kitchen, 2 way bathroom and laundry. 10x4m rear verandah for all year entertaining, 2 carports and large garden shed completes the package.
What we love about the property:
- Well designed floorplan for easy living
- Spacious living/dining room with views toward the front garden, and sliding door access to rear verandah, plus undercover access from carport
- Oak kitchen offering plenty of bench and cupboard space plus extra pantry
- 3 bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes
- Tidy 2 way bathroom for direct access from master bedroom and hallway
- Separate toilet and laundry with built in cupboard
- Slightly higher than standard ceiling height
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort at the press of a button
- Brand new carpet to living room, just move in and enjoy
- Situated on a corner block with beautifully established gardens front, rear and side
- Single carport with remote roller door and internal access into home
- Extra high clearance carport designed for caravan storage
- Double width concrete driveway, plenty of off street parking
- Shady bullnose verandah at the front, a place to sit and admire the garden
- 10x4m high clearance paved verandah for year round entertaining, complete with outdoor TV for your favourite sport or TV shows
- Well established shade house, a quiet place for a cuppa
- 3.5x2m garden shed
The home is one of two in a strata title, with no more outgoing expenses than that of a standard torrens title. There are no strata fees or affiliation with a corporation, the outgoings like insurance are sorted annually over a cuppa with the neighbour. The total land size is 1000sqm, with this Villa sitting on approximately 500sqm.
This quiet setting is an easy walk to the Willunga Waldorf School, Willunga primary and High school, Willunga farmers market and all that this wonderful country township has to offer.
Make a start to a better life, feel free to call for more information or plan to visit, you're gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Willunga, SA 5172 priced between $220,000 and $410,000