11 Brantwood Approach Hocking WA 6065
Treat your family to something special11 Brantwood Approach, Hocking
Features include, but are not limited to:
• A huge open-plan family, dining, games and kitchen area is the central hub of the house and boasts a corner wood-fire heater, a ceiling fan, a massive fridge/freezer recess and outdoor access to a wonderful rear wraparound enclosed alfresco for easy-care year-round entertaining
• The kitchen itself is headlined by sparkling new stone bench tops, a Westinghouse gas cook top, a Westinghouse Freestyle oven, an Andi range hood, tiled splashbacks, a double sink, water-filter tap and ample storage options
• Quality low-maintenance flooring to the living zones
• The study enjoys a handy "shopper's entrance" via the remote-controlled double garage (also featuring access to the rear)
• Newly-carpeted front master bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, a huge walk-in wardrobe and a spacious ensuite bathroom – complete with a shower and toilet
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• 4th/guest bedroom is also carpeted and has a WIR for good measure
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• Separate 2nd toilet with a separate powder area for washing up
• Two separate built-in linen presses
• Concertina doors separate the minor sleeping quarters from the rest of the house
• 31-course high ceilings and feature character skirting boards throughout
• Electric security window shutters, tinting to front windows and security alarm system fitted
• Solar power panels, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a gas hot water system
• Fully-reticulated manicured gardens
• Delightful portico entry
• Powered garden shed at the rear
• Easy access to the freeway
Watch as the kids safely stroll to St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School at the end of the street and Hocking Primary School just around the corner, knowing that the commute to the stunning Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre, its neighbouring 24-hour gym and nearby medical centre is just as effortless. Indulge in a lifestyle you know you deserve!
Contact Nick 0412 136 724 or Jo 0411 896 792
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hocking, WA 6065 priced between $390,000 and $720,000