11 Athlone Crescent Killarney Heights 2087 NSW
CLASSIC FAMILY HOME IN OUTSTANDING LOCATION
Offered for the first time and designed by renowned architect Ken Woolley, this classic Pettit and Sevitt home offers an incredibly rare opportunity in one of the area's most private and peaceful locations.
* Prized North-Easterly aspect with views over Garigal National Park
* Bright and spacious open plan interiors flowing to superb outdoor entertaining area
* Five bedrooms (two bedrooms with en-suites) and three bathrooms
* Spacious eat-in kitchen overlooking back garden, Bosch appliances and gas cooktop
* Generous lounge room opening to private balcony, separate formal dining room
* Beautiful saltwater solar heated in-ground pool and spa
* Classic separate studio/garden rumpus room adjoining pool area
* Large double lock up garage with ample storage
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating, solar panels and rain water tanks
* Moments to Killarney Heights Primary and High Schools, kindergarten and new daycare centre
* Bantry Bay walking trails and Middle Harbour at your fingertips
* Building and Pest report available to download
* Land size approximately 696sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Killarney Heights, NSW 2087 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000