109 Apple Gum Road Kyogle NSW 2474
COUNTRY COMFORT109 Apple Gum Road, Kyogle
* A perfect family home for a lifestyle property. It has 4 bedrooms all with built-ins. The main bedroom has a large en-suite and walk-in robe
* The combined kitchen/dining and living room has a combustion wood heater & reverse cycle air conditioning.
* A spacious formal living/dining room has rural valley views
* The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
* Family gatherings will be enjoyed with a covered outdoor entertaining area situated off the family room.
* A double lock up garage has remote control access,so no getting wet unloading the car
* Adjacent to the home is a large 17 x 8 meter colorbond shed with 2 lock-up bays, shower/toilet & 2 open bays, full concrete floor and power and water.
* A second machinery/hay shed is 12 x 8 meters with 2 open bays and 1 lock up bay
* The property is wonderfully presented with rolling ridges with natural grasses (Kikuyu, Paspalum and natural Legume)
* Water is supplied by 24,000 gallons per hour bore, 7 dams (3 permanent), cattle troughs and 88,000 of rain water catchment.
* Currently running approximately 30 cows with calves, fencing is in good condition and good set of steel stock yards with loading race and head-bale
* Fenced into 2 large paddocks and a smaller holding yard close to the yards
* if you are looking for a special property for a lifestyle change, this property is worth an inspection
Lifestyle, Farming, Cattle
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kyogle, NSW 2474 priced between $550,000 and $1,010,000