108 Yankee Creek Road Wellsford 3551 VIC
Exquisite Elegance on 38 Acres
- As you turn off Huntly-Fosterville Road, serenity awaits. Escape to your own home, a 38 acre oasis with more to offer than you could imagine.
- The property is sectioned into five paddocks with excellent fencing, and seasonal Yankee Creek meanders the back boundary, providing a natural treed outlook.
- If a man's shed is his castle, you'll be king of the mountain here. A huge span of 20m x 24m, this American barn style shed has open bays on each side, with lighting and power. The abundant internal space is definitely impressive, as is the concrete floor, 10 amp and 15 amp power, three roller doors (including one with a 4.1m clearance), telephone, lights and ceiling fans. It doesn't end there either - a mezzanine level provides extra storage and there is even a separate kitchen and bathroom. You won't have seen anything like it.
- The Paul Gray built home is everything you would expect and more. Flanked by a formal lounge and a spacious study, the entry way opens into an open plan kitchen with walk in pantry, meals and family/living area. An open fireplace and a solid fuel heater, along with evaporative cooling and ceiling fans will certainly keep the home at a pleasant temperature.
- The main bedroom has heaps of storage in the walk-through-robe, and the ensuite is larger than most family bathrooms! Open the sliding door to the wrap around verandah and enjoy your morning coffee. At the rear of the home are three large bedrooms with built in robes, a massive bathroom, laundry and a separate powder room. Triple car accommodation under the same roofline with remote roller doors and internal access into the home.
- There is space for everyone outside, the undercover alfresco has an open fireplace, TV point, and has been plumbed for an outdoor kitchen if you wish. Manicured gardens and mature trees surround the in-ground swimming pool, and there's also a pool shed with room to install a spa.
- The large dam supplies water throughout the property, including multiple troughs operating on a float system, each with an isolation tap, garden taps around the home and plug in sprinkler systems for the avid gardener. A re-use water system also keeps the garden green. Over 150,000 litres of rainwater storage service the house and pool.
- Nothing has been overlooked with this property. A very low maintenance hobby farm set up, or a stunning country get-away. All there is to do is move in and start enjoying the property yourself.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wellsford, VIC 3551 priced between $550,000 and $1,020,000