108 Martyn Street Parramatta Park 4870 QLD
Grand old Queenslander in superb condition
Fully raised and now benefitting from fantastic seven bedroom, three bathroom accommodation, this beautifully restored and environmentally friendly Queenslander built circa 1930’s offers the space and the convenient location required for a growing family or business savvy entrepreneur.
This charming character home oozes street appeal. The main first floor front entrance is approached via the beautiful porch and your attention will be caught by the polished timber flooring, VJ walls and high ceilings. A generous living and dining space with original features flows onto the large covered deck. Family and guests can relax overlooking the brand new tropical Magna pool and eco gardens with over 40 different type of fruit and medicinal trees plus a wide variety of herbs and vegetables. This is an ideal spot to entertain while appreciating the breezes offered in this elevated location with mountain views. Three of the spacious bedrooms are located upstairs - including the master with walk-in wardrobe and fabulous vintage style bathroom. The kitchen offers plenty of space and storage with large servery to the covered entertaining deck.
Downstairs you will enjoy fully self-contained living with a further four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms adjoining generous living area and practical kitchen boasting an abundance of preparation space, breakfast bar and all with easy access to the covered patio and gardens for ease of entertaining.
You will love this mature 655 m2 block with the privacy of the pool and gardens plus excellent side access with plenty of space for a boat plus caravan or other vehicles. You will forget that you are within just a few minutes drive of the heart of the Cairns City Centre. Coming home will feel like an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. This is an ideal property offering an enviable lifestyle with easy access to quality local schools, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, brand new city aquarium, brand new city theatre, Esplanade waterfront and parks while capitalising on the convenient location.
Additional features include:
• Environmental house design to ensure air flow through the property
• Property circa 1930 – all current building and council approvals
• Newly painted walls both internally and externally
• New roof and sound insulation installed to ensure privacy
• Magnesium Pool built in 2016 with heat pump (winter)
• 7.5 stars Bers star rating ensures energy efficiency
• Gardens chemical free for 8 years based on permaculture practices
• Power to the shed with additional water and sewerage in place for future development
• Current owners run a very successful Super host Airbnb business downstairs(for sale by negotiation)
• NBN Connected fibre to the house.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parramatta Park, QLD 4870 priced between $460,000 and $860,000