107/283 Logan Road Greenslopes QLD 4120
NATURAL SUNLIGHT, THROUGH-BREEZE & CITY VIEW!107/283 Logan Road, Greenslopes
The layout of the floorplan is what sets this apartment apart from the rest... both bedrooms are separated by the ensuite and main bathroom, and each open out to separate outdoor living spaces; a private courtyard at the rear pulls amazing breezes from the North directly throughout the unit via either the master bedroom or the lounge room... both of which open out onto a very large terrace balcony.
Living here at unit 107 you have access to the BBQ facilities, sun lounges, and dining tables on the rooftop featuring an ultimate postcard perfection backdrop from Mt Cootha in the West, to the Brisbane CBD skyline to North and the Gateway Bridge over the burbs to the North-East... even the birds are envious of the view!
Sweet dreams are made of these:
- North facing courtyard, southern facing balcony
- Fantastic breezes and natural sunlight throughout
- Eat-in kitchen dining; plenty of bench space + gas cooking
- Air-conditioning throughout living spaces & both bedrooms
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms + living spaces
- Secure under-cover parking, intercom, + secure access to lift levels
- Rooftop facilities with uninterrupted views across the Brisbane Cityscape
- Rooftop BBQ, Pizza oven, communal herb garden and sun-lounges
This boutique apartment complex has immense visual appeal, both inside and out, and delivers you all of the convenience of inner-city living, without the frustration of the hustle and bustle of Brisbane.
It's all about location, location:
- 50m to Stones Corner Shopping & Dining Precinct
- 150m to Stones Corner Busway
- 450m to Buranda Tran Station
- 1km to Princess Alexander Hospital
- 1.7km to The Gabba Stadium
- 4km to Brisbane CBD
- 5.4km to University of Queensland
Don't hesitate or you'll miss out; contact Nick Bowen to enquire about this property today!
- Sat, 24th Feb 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?