106 St Johns Avenue Gordon 2072 NSW
SOLD BY JAYNE DEMAIO!
Deceased Estate - Golf Course Gem Providing Exciting Possibilities!
The exceptional architectural lines are proudly on display, the position is paramount and the potential immense in this extraordinary property that offers rare buying. Backing directly onto the manicured grounds of Gordon Golf Course, in one of the areas most exclusive streets, this very original modernist-style home is in need of some tender loving care. Its solid build, substantial floorplan and striking architecture provides abundant scope for the creative renovator whilst its outstanding 904sqm approx block offers the perfect building site for a complete rebuild (STCA). Positions don't come much better being within the Killara High catchment moments to bus, rail and schools.
* High-side setting, wide frontage, brick and concrete build
* Walls of glass showcase the timber and steel staircase
* Expansive lounge opens to the full width front verandah
* Formal dining, original retro kitchen overlooks the pool
* Disused pool, alfresco terraces with views
* Casual living and dining with parquetry floors, ducted a/c
* Master suite with ensuite, WIR and pool and golf course views
* Generous beds, powder room, lower level 5th bedroom or office
* Lower level rumpus room, abundant storage spaces
* Double lock up garage plus carport, 15km to the CBD
* First time offered since built in the 70's, 1.7km to the station.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gordon, NSW 2072 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000