1059 Moggill Road Kenmore QLD 4069
Subdivision opportunity on 1,007m21059 Moggill Road, Kenmore
We have good tenants in place currently paying $385 per week in rent until May 2020. Perfect if you're looking at lodging plans with Council you will still enjoy passive income while those plans are approved.
If you're not quite at the property developer phase in your investment career then it would make a fantastic first home. You're inside the 10km radius, access to the CBD is great, the southern suburbs are at your fingertips via the Centenary Highway plus with the Legacy Way, heading north is much easier too. The home is very liveable in its current condition and you've got a large block with the home located in the middle providing an excellent buffer on all sides. On top of all of that you have future development potential that you could unlock at a later stage.
Metricon are building top end new homes only two blocks away and our neighbour to the east has a very well presented home so you're in good company.
Our current owner has done a lot of the legwork already so for information on the subdivision including acoustic and assessment reports please give me a call. He's motivated to sell to take advantage of an overseas investment opportunity so we're welcoming all offers.
- Rectangular block with pre-approval for a subdivision of two neat equal size lots
- Bus stop 180m away from the block (regular services to the CBD)
- Gently sloping block providing an easy build site
- Existing home is post war allowing removal
- High side of the street
- Currently tenanted at $385 per week until May 2020
- BCC rates $452.41 per quarter
- Close to Our Lady of the Rosary (OLR) and Kenmore State School
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?