105/25 Duncan Street West End 4101 QLD
Exceptional Ground Floor Apartment - Riverfront Living at its Finest!
Come and take advantage of the stunning riverfront 'Sassari Apartments', located only minutes from South Bank, the CBD and virtually everything Brisbane has to offer. These stunning, architecturally-designed, boutique apartments offer a range of immaculate facilities, including an exclusive rooftop pool and BBQ area.
This high-end, quality and stylish apartment is equally as impressive as the development itself. Comprising a total of 125sqm luxury interiors, this residence offers 2 generous bedrooms and a well-appointed open plan living, dining and kitchen. Relax in comfort and enjoy the exceptional internal living space or entertain in style with your sensational 44sqm private terrace; boasting a seamless flow from the living and main bedroom, whilst being surrounded by lush greenery.
You will enjoy a range of additional features including:
- Well-appointed open plan living, dining and kitchen with an abundance of natural light
- Large, tiled entertainer's terrace which seamlessly flows through to the living and bedrooms - a fabulous space for get-togethers with family and friends
- Gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and direct terrace access
- Master bedroom also has a stylish ensuite
- Spacious and modern main bathroom
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and exceptional high ceilings
- Walking distance to an abundance of restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Multiple transport options within walking distance including West End ferry terminal, South Brisbane train station and various bus routes
- Within the Brisbane State High School catchment
- Close proximity to South Bank, Brisbane CBD, Boundary Street, Brisbane river and many other renowned Brisbane hot spots - location doesn't get any better than this!
Secure your opportunity to live in the prestigious Sassari Apartments - call us NOW before this apartment is SOLD!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4101 priced between $350,000 and $650,000