105/25 Duncan Street West End QLD 4101
Exceptional Ground Floor Apartment - Riverfront Living at its Finest!105/25 Duncan Street, West End
This high-end, quality and stylish apartment is equally as impressive as the development itself. Comprising a total of 125sqm luxury interiors, this residence offers 2 generous bedrooms and a well-appointed open plan living, dining and kitchen. Relax in comfort and enjoy the exceptional internal living space or entertain in style with your sensational 44sqm private terrace; boasting a seamless flow from the living and main bedroom, whilst being surrounded by lush greenery.
You will enjoy a range of additional features including:
- Well-appointed open plan living, dining and kitchen with an abundance of natural light
- Large, tiled entertainer's terrace which seamlessly flows through to the living and bedrooms - a fabulous space for get-togethers with family and friends
- Gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and direct terrace access
- Master bedroom also has a stylish ensuite
- Spacious and modern main bathroom
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and exceptional high ceilings
- Walking distance to an abundance of restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Multiple transport options within walking distance including West End ferry terminal, South Brisbane train station and various bus routes
- Within the Brisbane State High School catchment
- Close proximity to South Bank, Brisbane CBD, Boundary Street, Brisbane river and many other renowned Brisbane hot spots - location doesn't get any better than this!
Secure your opportunity to live in the prestigious Sassari Apartments - call us NOW before this apartment is SOLD!
- Sat, 23rd Mar 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other FeaturesLight Fittings, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Close to transport/shops/school/park/CBD, 1 secure car park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?