104/685 Casuarina Way Casuarina NSW 2487
CALL IT HOME OR IDEAL HOLIDAY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY104/685 Casuarina Way, Casuarina
Live in this gorgeous apartment with your small pet, or if you're an investor, this is a perfect opportunity if you want to rent it out permanently, or holiday let the unit and make the most of your own holiday getaways.
Leave city life behind and enjoy our coastal lifestyle in this very quiet and private location in South Casuarina.
A very sought after beachfront location in a pet-friendly, quiet complex with lush sub-tropical gardens, resort-style lagoon pool, lap pool, gymnasium and restaurant/cafe, Cotton Beach is a must to inspect.
With council zoning for both Residential & Tourism, you have the substantial advantages for finance options and on-sale potential. This is limited in Tourist only zoned properties.
You are within an easy walk to the new Coles Shopping Village and the Casuarina Town Centre, which is planned for commencement later this year.
Enjoy some peaceful time out on your private balcony or take a stroll or bike ride along the beachfront pathway to one of the highly acclaimed restaurants in the vibrant Salt Village precinct.
Be quick to inspect this investment opportunity. Low body corporate fees of only $61.40/wk include:
- All water
- All gas - heats water, gas cooktop, bbq outlet
- Building insurance/repairs
- All grounds and garden maintenance
- Pools and gymnasium maintenance
- Membership to the Casuarina Rec Club
- Sinking Fund contribution
- Partly furnished
- Casuarina Rec Club Membership
- 1 Separate bedroom
- Ensuited bathroom with deep bath
- 1 Secure underground car space
- Ducted air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling porcelain tiling to bathroom
- European appliances
- Built-in mirrored wardrobe
- Large balcony
- Heated lap pool
- On site gymnasium
- Black Oak Cafe on-site
- Council Quarterly Rates = $591.51
- Body Corp Quarterly Levy = $798.60
- Unit Size = 64m2 (total)
- Permanent rental return $395-$450/wk
All this and only 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- 30 minutes to Byron Bay
- Close to schools, shops, cafes. bus-stop, medical centre, Coles Shopping Centre and vibrant Salt Village.
Please call CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405 or NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 to arrange your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?