104 Clipper Quay Safety Beach VIC 3936
LIVING THE DREAM104 Clipper Quay, Safety Beach
The split-level bespoke design boasts high ceilings, a light-filled void and glass feature wall, along with built-in cabinets, stone benchtops and other quality finishes. The gourmet kitchen comprises a butler's pantry, Miele induction cooktop plus self-cleaning pyrolytic and steam combination ovens.
Providing plenty of space for a family and their quests, there is an open-plan living area, theatre room, rumpus room with full bar facilities and integrated home office.
The master bedroom has a walk-through robe and en suite with a spa bath, double shower and twin vanity.
Two further bedrooms include en suites and walk-in-robes, while a multipurpose room, suitable as a guest/fourth bedroom, has access to a central bathroom.
Outdoor living spaces include a covered alfresco area with a kitchen/barbecue, an upstairs balcony and timber decking set amongst landscaped gardens.
Other additions include a Sonos surround sound system, indoor/outdoor speakers, Clipsal Saturn light switches, two gas log fireplaces, zoned heating/refrigerated cooling and double-glazed, tinted windows. There is also a powder room, security alarm, video intercom, laundry chute, generous underhouse storage and a remote four-car garage, plus a 8.5 kw invertor serviced by 20 solar panels reducing the running cost of home.
Close to the marina, beaches, shops and cafes with easy access to Peninsula Link, this showstopper is sure to impress.
- 738sqm* block
- 45* squares of waterfront living
- 12-metre berth entitlement plus pontoon
- Automated, solar-heated pool with lighting
- Spacious bespoke design with high ceilings
- Stone benchtops & built-in cabinets throughout
- Multiple living areas
- Rumpus room with integrated bar
- Theatre room & home office
- Kitchen with butler's pantry, induction cooktop & double oven
- Three bedrooms with WIR & en suites
- Family bathroom & powder room
- Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen/barbecue
- Security alarm & video intercom
- Zoned ducted heating/cooling
- 20 Solar panels with a 8.5 kw invertor
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?