10/387 Marrickville Road Marrickville 2204 NSW
This property is the ultimate starter or investment for seasoned or first time renovators to flip for a fast return or simply a platform for first home buyers to get into the Inner West circle.
This is the perfect canvas to make your own aesthetic mark and add instant value and capitalize on the location of the property. So be quick on the mark with this one!
* Huge potential to turn this retro one bedder into a contemporary light-filled property
* Sliding doors giving onto the balcony showcasing district views
* Combined dining and lounge space with carpet floors
* Kitchen with gas cooking and loads of cupboard space
* Bathroom with shower/bath combination
* Spacious bedroom with space to use creativity
* Good size lock up garage with additional storage space
* Lovely cafï¿½ at your doorstep otherwise short stroll to Dulwich Hill shops
* Short distance to Dulwich Hill train station or city buses directly on Marrickville Road
* Walking distance to Marrickville with all of the best dining hotspots, farmers' markets and best cafï¿½s
Apartment size: 67sqm approximately - (Unit with balcony 47sqm + carspace 16sqm + storage 4sqm)
Council rates: $302.31 pq approx
Water rates: $177.96 pq approx
Strata levies: $515.65 pq approx
Adrian Abrook 0412 569 800
David Diamantopoulos 0418 569 800
LJHooker Dulwich Hill
3 offices - 1 team
02 9569 8000
Sitting just 7kms from Sydney's CBD, Marrickville has emerged as the artistic, bohemian soul of the Inner West, where locals are spoilt rotten for choice. Every home hunter's wish list is exceeded here. Good schools, handy transport links, nightlife, supermarkets, cafï¿½s, wine bars, and organic Farmers' Markets shape a vibrant community with a hip, neighbourly feel. Modern development mingles with historic cottages, Federation and postwar homes in a mixed real estate landscape, echoed by the cultural diversity of residents. Marrickville is a mecca for authentic global food (especially Japanese, Vietnamese, Greek and Italian). Access to three train stations and numerous bus routes makes commuting a breeze. Want more information? Contact the team at LJ Hooker Marrickville Dulwich Hill Canterbury
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Dulwich Hill NSW, 2203
More property from LJ Hooker Marrickville | Dulwich Hill Dulwich Hill
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $340,000 and $620,000