1030-1048 Mamre Road Kemps Creek NSW 2178
Future Industrial1030-1048 Mamre Road, Kemps Creek
• Bakers Lane extension connecting to the old Wallgrove Road
• Precint B, Existing WSEA
• Well positioned site Situated within close proximity to the already established M7, M4 and Wallgrove Road. Also closely located to the newly proposed M12.
• Sought after area of the Western Sydney Employment Area.
• Strategic location - Located 2kms from Erskine Park Industrial Hub, Eastern Creek Industrial and 16kms to Badgerys Creek Airport Site
• Close proximity to the proposed two intermodal terminals within the Western Sydney Employment Area.
• Centrally located to become the largest industrial hub in New South Wales with Parramatta, Penrith & Liverpool 12kms away, Blacktown 5kms and the new major centre Leppington only 7kms away.
• Government need for more industrial uses in freight, logistics and food production
• Improved access to South West region with proposed M12 Motorway and South West Rail Link from St Marys.
• Rectangular piece of land. Evenly shaped and ideally located for future industrial development.
• Close proximity to the Northern Road upgrades
• Planned Western Sydney freight lines
• Estimated 57,000 new jobs within the next 30 years.
• Major industrial developers and users in the surrounding areas including Goodmans, Altis,and Linfox.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?