103 Harpenden Street Huntingdale WA 6110
ANOTHER ONE UNDER OFFER WITH DAVID PICKERING103 Harpenden Street, Huntingdale
The separate living areas and good sized bedrooms make this perfect for young families or first home buyers.
Everything is walking distance, including schools, public transport and parklands making the property extremely convenient for all members of the family.
Property Features Include:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Formal lounge with carpet
- Family/living area
- Formal dining
- Spacious kitchen with large centre island bench
- Whirlpool 400mm oven and stove
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Large second bathroom
- 11 x Solar Panels - 3KW
- Solar Hot Water Apricus - Evacuated tube
- Porcelain tiles throughout
- Evaporative cool breeze air conditioning throughout home
- Lush and low maintenance gardens
- Gas connected throughout
- Large backyard with alfresco patio area
- Garden shed
- Garden reticulation front and rear from mains
Land size: 527m2
Water Rates: $1020 per annum (approx.)
Council Rates: $1750 per annum (approx.)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Huntingdale, WA 6110 priced between $250,000 and $460,000