102 North Street Maryborough 4650 QLD
Classic Queenslander Presented In Pristine Condition
This magnificent property is regrettably up for sale as the current owners have been transferred, meaning their loss will be some lucky buyer's gain.
Whilst still retaining its classic charm with stunning polished floors, high ceilings, beautiful fret work and verandahs, the home has moved seamlessly into the modern era with a lovely, large kitchen, two stylish bathrooms and air-conditioning throughout.
Along with the stunning home, this magnificent property comes complete with manicured lawns and gardens (with established fruit trees).
- Three very generously sized, air-conditioned bedrooms (built-ins to main and bedroom three - free standing cupboard to bedroom two)
- Formal lounge and dining separated by beautiful fret work
- Air-conditioned family room with meals area
- Woodfire heater to the family room
- Lovely large kitchen with new stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Two stylish modern bathrooms
- Polished floors throughout
- Upstairs laundry
- Front and side verandahs
- Concrete and steel stumps
- Excellent head height under
- Up to three car accommodation under
- One bay + workshop colorbond garage at the rear
- Beautifully presented back yard for children and family pets
- Best-ever kids' cubby house with mezzanine net and internal monkey bars
- Fully fenced 911m2 allotment
Property Code: 2017
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maryborough, QLD 4650 priced between $230,000 and $440,000