10/2-4 Frances Street Randwick 2031 NSW
Sold by Robbie Thorncroft and Kiel Glass
Nestled to the rear of a popular boutique block, this impeccably presented ground-floor apartment epitomises the notion of stylish, low-maintenance living. This contemporary home delivers bright, spacious and comfortable interiors, with a designer kitchen, a chic bathroom and the convenience of internal laundry facilities. Accommodation is generously sized, and two protected and private alfresco spaces allow for quiet relaxation at the end of a busy day. While there is a secure parking space on offer, many of the surrounding lifestyle attractions can be reached on foot. Randwick is a central and well-connected suburb with a vibrant selection of bars, cafes and restaurants. It's an easy commute to the city, an easy walk to the stunning parklands in Centennial Park, and a short drive to the beautiful eastern suburbs beaches.
- Spacious combined living and dining with adjoining balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher & Smeg appliances
- Stylish bathroom with bath and overhead shower & laundry facilities
- Queen-sized bedroom with built-ins and private, north-facing balcony
- Modern boutique complex, three buildings with 22 apartments in total
- Easy-to-access ground floor apartment, intercom access
- Positioned away from the street offering supreme peace and privacy
- Under-building security parking with lift access & visitor parking
- An easy walk to Centennial Park and Randwick shopping precinct
- A short drive to the eastern suburbs beaches, close to the new light rail
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Randwick, NSW 2031 priced between $480,000 and $880,000