102-103/311 Vulture Street South Brisbane QLD 4101
2 APARTMENTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1!102-103/311 Vulture Street, South Brisbane
Imagine having the flexibility to live in your dream home and still make an income, or have a double income without paying double the price? With a dual key apartment, it can be a reality. Offering 145sqm of internal space between the 2 apartments, a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom in the king suite; and, a kitchenette and bathroom in the studio apartment - you can feel comfortable no matter how you choose to use the space.
There is so much more to love about this apartment, including:
- 2 spacious and well-lit bedrooms which can be used as 1 large 2 bedroom apartment, or 2 separate generous dwellings
- 2 full bathrooms
- Stylish fully equipped kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- 2 private balconies
- 1 secure car park and ample visitor parking
- Beautiful and well-maintained on-site facilities including a pool, tennis court, restaurant, secure car parking, sauna, gym and on-site management
- Within the catchment of Brisbane State High School
- Unbeatable location central to the best of Brisbane including South Bank, the CBD, Kangaroo Point, Fortitude Valley, The Gabba, TAFE QLD South Bank Campus, QUT, Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital and so much more
- Less than a 10 minute walk to South Bank train station, ferry terminals and bus stops, giving you easy access to all of Brisbane
- Exceptional investment opportunity averaging approximately $555 per week (nett) after rental management fee
This is an exceptional opportunity and one not to be missed. This apartment WILL BE SOLD, so make sure it is on the top of your list and call NOW!
- Sat, 23rd Mar 11:45AM – 12:15PM +
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Outside Spa
- Pool (In Ground)
- Tennis Court
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other FeaturesLight Fittings, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Close to transport/shops/school/park/CBD, 1 secure car park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?