101 Serpentine Lane Grose Vale NSW 2753
Titania101 Serpentine Lane, Grose Vale
The residence incorporates full solid heritage brick construction, wide Cypress floorboards and skirting boards, solid timber cedar windows and doors, open plan living and dining, vaulted ceilings and skylights, ducted and split system air conditioning.
5 bedrooms plus study or use the ground level as in-law/teenage accommodation featuring a full second kitchen, open plan living and dining, bedroom and combined laundry and bathroom.
The home is council approved to be used as a Bed & Breakfast establishment allowing an income potential.
School and regular bus at the end of the lane, 5 minutes to Richmond, 5 minutes to Kurrajong Village, with its shops, schools, parks, gourmet deli & butcher, cafes, restaurants, IGA, medical centre and chemist, yet still just a short 70 minute (approximate) drive to the Sydney Central Business district.
• Imposing entry foyer with magnificent bespoke lead-light front door and surrounds, exposed beam ceilings and vaulted windows.
• Country style kitchen with warm timber and large meals area. Bosch dishwasher, Ilve 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven.
• Open plan living and dining with open fireplace with new slow combustion insert.
• Huge master suite with walk in robe, ensuite including spa-bath, Juliet balcony, ceiling fan and bay window
• 4 additional double bedrooms with built in robes, one room with second Juliet balcony.
• Huge family bathroom with refurbished antique cast-iron claw foot bathtub, shower recess and built-in dual basins.
• Separate toilet room with hand basin.
• 8.35 acres, undulating bushland with cleared areas and driving track to the creek.
• Driveway to front door, with large parking area.
• Separate driveway to large double garage with internal access and study/workshop and further parking area.
• Large outdoor courtyard barbeque area, established gardens, water feature.
• Unlimited fresh drinking water supply from 140m deep natural spring well with electric pump; two water tanks and semi-permanent creek with underground electricity and water pump.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Grose Vale, NSW 2753 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000