101 Headland Road North Curl Curl 2099 NSW
SOLD by Bernard Hachenberg! - 0408 644 438
Resting high on the ridgetop, what started as a humble cottage has grown over the years to fully capitalise on its vast and sweeping vistas which span uninterrupted across the ocean, beach, Manly, district and CBD. The views are enjoyed from every level, including the lawns and garden. The home has touches of character with its high ceilings and decorative cornices whilst a wealth of living and accommodation spaces have been added around them. Possessing a warm and homey feel, the residence has been loved and held for thirty-five years offering a comfortable abode for families of all ages. This perfect find enjoys transport almost at the door, is close to schools and is a stroll to a choice of beautiful beaches and seaside cafes.
• North facing, parquetry floored entry, timber floors
• Lounge with fireplace, separate large dining room
• Casual living spills out to the expansive deck and views
• Central gas kitchen, freestanding stainless cooker
• Upper level family room, generous beds, study
• Master suite with walk-in robes and ensuite
• Lower level utility room, under house storage/cellar
• Spacious level lawn areas for the children
• Covered terrace, double carport, solar electricity
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Curl Curl, NSW 2099 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000