10 Widgee Street Banora Point NSW 2486
Must sell Mortgagee Sale10 Widgee Street, Banora Point
Loads of potential, a 740m2 block In a quiet street, amazing views towards Surfers Paradise are just a few reasons why this property is a must to inspect!
This property will be auctioned on the 8th April at 10.00am at Twin Towns Services Club.
*if seeking a price guide then please refer to the disclaimer below.
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom with spa bath
* Spacious kitchen with laminate bench tops and Westinghouse oven & stove top
* Separate dining area leading out to entertaining area
* Large lounge room with bar and fire place
* Ceiling fans
* Security screens
* Internal laundry
* Front balcony with amazing views to the Gold Coast
* Shaded in-ground pool
* Storage sheds
* Double lock up garage
Perfect for those entering into the property market or for those who are looking for a renovating project. The possibilities are endless!
Close to local shops, schools, public transport and clubs. Only 9 mins to Gold Coast International Airport, 7 mins to Tweed City Shopping Centre, 34 mins to Surfers Paradise and 45 mins to Byron Bay. This property must be sold!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.
- Wed, 28th Mar 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 31st Mar 2:45PM – 3:15PM +
- Wed, 4th Apr 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 7th Apr 2:45PM – 3:15PM +
- Sat, 8th Apr10:00AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?