10 Warks Hill Road Kurrajong Heights 2758 NSW
A Private Haven with City Views
Venture into the captivating landscaped grounds and beyond the classic facade of this north- easterly facing character cottage where contemporary touches and endless charm immediately impress.
Boasting features of yester year with wood stove, the classic galley style kitchen offers granite benchtop and stainless-steel appliances inclusive of induction cooktop with adjacent meals area and sunroom. Cleverly designed to emphasise the natural features of its surrounds the sunroom presents itself as the perfect spot to relax, have a cuppa and enjoy all year round with stunning garden vistas and herringbone tiled floors.
Designed for parental rest and relaxation, the master suite is located on the upper floor of the home with newly added on-trend ensuite with striking views over the Hawkesbury and Sydney skyline. Making up the home, the lower floor offers another two bedrooms suffused in natural light with family lounge and bathroom.
With plenty of space to grow and play, the private 1853m2 block is tucked behind established gardens and ornamental trees just a short walk to local IGA, restaurants and a quick drive to the caf culture of Kurrajong Village.
- Three bedrooms, two downstairs with built in robes plus expansive master suite with walk in robe and modern full bathroom with under floor heating.
- Galley style kitchen with granite benchtop, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space.
- Meals area and extended sunroom space, with air-con and slow combustion fire place to enjoy all year-round which access to quaint veranda.
- Family sized country style bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Approx. 1853m2 block, elevated and set behind a quaint picket fence and stunning gardens.
- 1-bedroom studio potential/ gym or man cave option
- Two car shed with undercover car spot located at the front of the home
- Underfloor heating, underfloor ducted air-con, gas fireplace and slow combustion fireplace, 100,000L water tank, Absorption trench,
- Desirable leafy street with striking views, close to local schools, shops and parks.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kurrajong Heights, NSW 2758 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000