10 Torrens Street Matraville 2036 NSW
Tightly Held Freestanding Family Home or Potential Duplex Site
SOLD FOR $1,800,000!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property. Held in the same family for forty years, this solid brick house enjoys a rear north-east
aspect with an established garden at the back.
Set on a large 524sqm block it's a fantastic opportunity for a family to move straight in
with a choice later to update and improve (there is also scope to build duplexes subject to Council approval).
Located in a quiet street just a stroll to shops, cafes and schools and a little further on
to Malabar Beach.
* Multiple living, dining areas, two working fireplaces
* Five double bedrooms, all with built-ins, floorboards
* Full bathroom with separate bath, second w.c.
* Modern kitchen, oversized laundry, ample storage
* Courtyard, mature gardens, lawn, fruit trees, shed
* Single lock-up garage, carport, parking for multiple vehicles, boats or workshop
Council: $550.96 per quarter
Water: $168.38 per quarter
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Matraville, NSW 2036 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000