10 Toovey Court Padbury 6025 WA
KING OF THE HILL - HEPBURN HEIGHTS
Set atop one of the Northern Coast’s highest points and with views to the city and hills, this amazing 4bedroom 2bathroom family home with 3 huge living areas and built in 2004 represents outstanding value. It’s open plan living at its finest here with a huge games room on the 2nd storey which overlooks the super spacious family/kitchen/dining area. Situated in the whisper quiet Hepburn Heights cul-de-sac and within walking distance to parks, walk the dog at Hepburn Heights & Pinnaroo Heights conservation bushlands, jump on the train to the City or Joondalup, walk to dinner at Hepburn Heights Shops and it’s just a short walk to St Stephens Schools and Duncraig H.S.
Some fantastic features include:
- Huge open plan informal living with ultrahigh ceilings capturing plenty of natural light and wooden floor boards
- Lovely formal lounge room with bricked fireplace feature with gas point, perfect for a gas wood fire
- A kitchen with everything, stainless steel appliances which are made up of a gas cook top, electric wall oven and range hood. There is a pantry, microwave nook, dishwasher recess and double fridge recess. Also this kitchen has loads of cupboard space, accessories nook and a breakfast bar
- Upstairs games room with views to the city and hills. An excellent kids area or study space
- The master bedroom has a walk in robe and en suite plus, it is also at the front of the home, away from the minor beds
- En suite with 2nd toilet and chrome fixtures and fittings
- Bedroom 2,3 & 4 are all double sized and all have double built in robes
- The main bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub plus chrome fixtures and fittings
- Alfresco entertaining area under the main roof
- Double remote controlled garage with shopper’s entrance
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Freshly painted throughout
- Reticulated gardens
- Downlights throughout
- Wooden venetian blinds throughout
- 2004 build
- 465sqm block
For more information on this property or to book your own private inspection, please PUT BURKE TO WORK on 0402 456 209.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $460,000 and $850,000