10 Selkirk Street Tingalpa QLD 4173
HERE I AM!10 Selkirk Street, Tingalpa
I am set on a spacious 620m2 block of land on the border of Belmont and Tingalpa, and one of the very sought after pockets of Tingalpa for proximity to the shops, schools and public transport. I’m very “on point “and have just been renovated and painted on the outside, you can move in and enjoy, knowing that all of the hard work has been done. I’ve also just enjoyed a fresh lick of paint inside along with new electrical wiring and custom blinds.
This is a wonderful alternative for those looking to buy a townhouse in close proximity to the city – you can buy a house with land for the same price as a townhouse 13km to Brisbane CBD!
The floor-plan is perfect for a small family, offering open plan living areas. A newly renovated 2 pac quality kitchen with island style bench top alludes to opulence as well as crisp lines. The kitchen is your central hub with a dining room and living room on either side. I have a beautiful polished Fraser Island brushbox floor I am very proud of – superior and very rare as well as sought-after!
There are three bedrooms with a great separation. The main bedroom enjoys access to a back deck overlooking the spacious backyard. Best of all, I’m not in a busy street but in a friendly-treelined street with a new park nearby.
You're less than 13 km to the CBD, within walking distance to Belmont Shopping Centre (with a variety of restaurants/take-aways/convenience shops and tavern) and minutes from Pacific Golf Course, Westfield Carindale and local schools.
Be quick. Be very quick!
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Newly painted outside with fresh paint inside (done professionally)
- Polished Fraser Island brushbox floor
- Island style bench top in kitchen with 2 pack new kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and ceramic cooktop (near new)
- Airconditioning unit in living area and ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Outdoor entertaining deck overlooking large backyard with it’s own shed
- Newly renovated bathroom with new toilet and bath
- Close to Kianawah park
- Set on 620m2 of useable land – I am PERFECT for children and pets to enjoy
- Undercover carpark
- Built in 1960s
Don't miss out! Call Gaby McEwan today!
- Sat, 24th Mar 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?